“The Power of Shunya: Quest for Zero” back for season 2
Mumbai – The second season of the award winning series, The Power of Shunya: Quest for Zero, is back on television to showcase inspiring stories of India’s most visionary companies and people who are using science powered solutions to not only address but also eliminate, or drive to shunya, some of the critical challenges facing a growing India.
India has the highest illiteracy rate of any country in the world. Addressing this challenge next week, episode three will reflect on the challenges faced by the education system in India. The next episode will throw light on how important it is to introduce an innovative system of learning in India and how these newer and better innovations in science and technology will drive availability and accessibility of education in India, securing the future our youth in the country.
The programme kick started with a successful premiere unleashing some innovative solutions in episode one that tackled the challenge of pollution, India is facing today. Episode two showcased some exciting and groundbreaking modern day solutions with an endeavor to change the face of India’s healthcare sector. To watch past episodes, log on to the program website at www.PowerOfShunya.com and discover Shunya on Facebook and Twitter: Facebook.com/PowerofShunya and @PowerofShunya.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020