Cape-Town, South-Africa – SkyVision Global Networks Ltd. (http://www.skyvision.net) announced its sponsorship of the upcoming AfricaCom 2014 Conference, November 11-13, Cape Town. In addition to sponsoring the show, SkyVision will further its presence by both presenting at AfricaCom and VSAT Africa conferences and actively participating in several key panel sessions.
AfricaCom is deemed the largest, most professional tech event in Africa that welcomes senior decision-makers from across the digital ecosystem. AfricaCom 2014 will be attended by close to 10,000 participants, many of whom are leaders in Africa’s digital community, supported by over 300 guest speakers from Africa’s telco sector. This event is the ideal platform to learn all about new technologies and trends in the communications arena specifically suited to the African market.
“We welcome the opportunity of participating in this leading industry event in Africa as a returning exhibitor and this year, as a proud sponsor,” comments Dror Limor, SkyVision VP Sales & Marketing. “SkyVision is deeply rooted in Africa’s fast-growing telco market and takes active means in bridging the digital divide across its rural areas. We view this event as the ideal venue for us to further expand our reach throughout the continent, meeting with customers, partners, prospects, and some of the industry’s foremost decision-makers,” he added.
This year, SkyVision will highlight its extensive suite of customized, end to end communication solutions and industry-standard services. Backed by its international gateways, local PoPs and redundant global MPLS network – the company’s solutions are well positioned to offer complete turn-key connectivity solutions suited to Africa’s corporate, government and telco markets.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020