CNN International announced Konica Minolta as the global partner of its long-running initiative CNN Heroes for the second year running.
Beginning October 1, Konica Minolta will sponsor a weekly CNN Heroes segment on CNN International, CNN/US, HLN and CNN Airport Network. In addition, the sponsorship includes a special tribute show and two documentaries which will also air on the networks, with online content at www.CNNHeroes.com for both International and U.S. audiences.
Now in its eighth year, CNN Heroes is a multi-platform campaign that shines the spotlight on individuals who go to extraordinary lengths to serve others. All of the ‘heroes’ are nominated by viewers through an online submission process. Since its inception, CNN Heroes has received over 50,000 submissions from more than 100 countries and profiled over 200 heroes. This year’s campaign culminates in a salute to the top 10 CNN Heroes of 2014 with CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute scheduled to air Monday, December 8 (Asia time) on the global networks of CNN.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020