Amsterdam — At IBC 2014 Globecast is launching Media Factory, offering broadcasters and content providers a converged workflow to prepare and playout content, pulling together the company’s highly evolved global expertise across the content and channel preparation sectors
Globecast Media Factory Singapore MCR
The result of significant investment in its media management platform, Media Factory is part of Globecast’s ongoing wider media management strategy and allows the company to more efficiently support broadcasters, enabling better management and localisation of content for multiple delivery platforms and territories.
Media Factory goes beyond traditional media management, logistics and playout services. It replaces multiple, siloed operations, rationalising them to create a single, efficient process that handles everything from VoD preparation and content formatting through to creative services, quality control and compliance. Media Factory allows Globecast to pass on economies of scale to customers who also benefit from the greater flexibility and the ability to scale up and down as required.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020