Armoza Formats and TF1 launch “The People’s Choice”
Leading independent Israeli developer and distributor Armoza Formats and top French broadcaster TF1 have announced the launch of their new prime time format The People’s Choice. The format is an outcome of a strategic co-development partnership between the two, and will be presented to the international market at MIPCOM.
The People’s Choice (60’) takes audience engagement to the next level and tests how well we know our nation by presenting viewers with the most trending, thought-provoking and entertaining dilemmas – a week without showering or without their smartphone? World peace or $1 million? Once the nation has made its choice live, participants in the studio must guess what the entire country chose. And it’s open to everyone – not only can the whole nation play, but everyone who does also has the chance to win cash prizes.
The People’s Choice takes prime time entertainment to the level of event TV, translating the essential experience of social media to a TV show.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020