Portuguese broadcaster, SIC, has commissioned 13 hourly episodes of Armoza’s comedy sketch photo The Green Project and has entered production, ready to air from October in a weekly prime time slot. Chinese channel, Hunan TV, have also licensed the show in partnership with Legend Media.
The Green Project
The show that makes any sketch possible has also aired to successful ratings on Israel’s HOT, Argentina’s Telefe, Norway’s NRK and Uruguay’s Channel 10, among others.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020