Scripps Networks promotes Crystal Washington to SVP
Knoxville, Tennessee – Crystal B. Washington has been promoted to senior vice president of external relations and vendor management at Scripps Networks Interactive.
Crystal B. Washington
In this role, Washington will be charged with the enhancement and management of the company’s relationship with key constituents and community partners to strengthen Scripps Networks position in the marketplace as well as ensure a diverse pool of vendor partners. The company owns and operates HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country.
Washington, whose promotion is effective immediately, will report to Cynthia Gibson, executive vice president, chief legal officer and corporate secretary. She will continue to work out of the company’s Knoxville headquarters.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020