Global Agency’s daily cooking format Rivals-in-Law has been licensed by CTC Media to air on Domashny Channel. Since the format’s launch, channels in Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Ukraine and Middle East have all signed up for license deals.
Rivals-in-Law’s appeal lies in combining the relationship that drama viewers want from a reality entertainment show, with the practical take-home skills they’d expect from a cooking format. Every episode, a young wife, her mother-in-law and husband/son are introduced. The son must choose a favourite dish for them to prepare. Both women get to work in the studio kitchen under the watchful eye of a chef host, and age-old tensions are brought to boiling point in the process. The son must ultimately decide who cooked it best, and his dilemma is relatable for many audiences.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020