Global Agency’s daily cooking format Rivals-in-Law has been licensed by CTC Media to air on Domashny Channel. Since the format’s launch, channels in Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Ukraine and Middle East have all signed up for license deals.
Rivals-in-Law’s appeal lies in combining the relationship that drama viewers want from a reality entertainment show, with the practical take-home skills they’d expect from a cooking format. Every episode, a young wife, her mother-in-law and husband/son are introduced. The son must choose a favourite dish for them to prepare. Both women get to work in the studio kitchen under the watchful eye of a chef host, and age-old tensions are brought to boiling point in the process. The son must ultimately decide who cooked it best, and his dilemma is relatable for many audiences.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020