Metan partners with CNLive to cover international music project launch in China
Beijing – Metan Development Group (Metan) has teamed up with CNLive Culture and Media Co., LTD (CNLive), content provider to China Mobile, to cover the launch of Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham’s international music project in China.
Coverage of the Interscope recording artist’s upcoming visit to China, from her touchdown in the country to her departure, will be featured in exclusive mobile content produced by Metan and CNLive, to air on CNLive and China Mobile’s mobile applications. China Mobile has currently over 760 million users.
Kat Graham – Against the Wall
“We’re delighted to be partnering once again with CNLive to bring Kat’s musical journey to China Mobile’s 760 million users,” commented Larry Namer, president/CEO, Metan. “The partnership marks the first time a Western artist has participated in this type of marketing initiative. We’re excited to create a new model for global celebrities to enter a new media market.”
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020