MediaCorp appoints new CFO and Chief Campus Officer
Singapore – MediaCorp announced on July 18 two strategic appointments aimed at accelerating its transformation while maintaining its strong financial management.
Jamie Ang will be appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), overseeing the group’s Finance Division, including its Risk Management and Procurement functions. She is currently the group’s Financial Controller.
Yeo Mui Sung, currently CFO, will be appointed to the newly created role of Chief Campus Officer, providing oversight and direction over the group’s relocation to its new campus at Mediapolis in Singapore. In addition to campus development and estate management, she will continue to oversee the Singapore Media Academy and VizPro International businesses.
Yeo Mui Sung
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020