Javier Avitia named EVP, Legal and Business Affairs of CBS Studios International
Avitia’s career with business and legal affairs for entertainment companies spans 20 years, including serving three years as Senior Legal Counsel for Univision. He began his career in private practice as a corporate lawyer for the international law firms Jones Day and White & Case.
Avitia holds a Juris Doctorate degree from Harvard Law School and an undergraduate degree in International Relations from the University of California, Davis. He currently serves as a board member of the Imagen Foundation.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020