FC Internazionale partners with MLJ to inter boost presence in Japan
Teruhisa Abe, Managing Director of MLJ Inc. said: “We are glad to work with the distinguished and famous Italian football club Inter. We believe the official Japanese smartphone/mobile site will enable Inter to have closer relationship with its many fans in Japan.”
“It is important for us to engage and interact with our fans in Japan and this new agreement is a step in the right direction,” said Inter president Erick Thohir. “We are proud to partner with MLJ and are confident that through this new agreement we can build a meaningful relationship with our Japanese supporters.”
According to recent market research, Inter has an estimated 6.2 million fans in Japan.
The club’s other initiatives in Japan include a permanent football academy, which operates in the Tokyo districts of Yoyogi and Sagamihara, and the Saku district in Nagano. There are also three official Inter supporters’ clubs Japan, two in Tokyo and one in Osaka.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 148 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021