CEG TEK International extends its anti-piracy services to Japan
Los Angeles, California – Leading anti-piracy solutions provider CEG TEK International (CEG TEK) will be extending its services to Japan after successfully completing a six-month test. The company is also initiating ISP compliance testing in both Australia and Canada. The announcement was made by Kyle Reed, COO, CEG TEK International on July 16.
CEG TEK’s proprietary platform tracks vast amounts of data and is capable of continuously monitoring multiple Peer-to-Peer protocols (P2P) on a global level, in any format and language. Now, the company plans to extend its reach to several new territories.
Earlier in 2014, CEG TEK conducted a test with a large media company in Japan which yielded successful settlements over the past four consecutive months. As a result, the company will expand service in Japan to additional clients soon.
CEG TEK is also exploring the addition of Canada and Australia in the coming months by initiating compliance testing in both countries.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021