CEG TEK International extends its anti-piracy services to Japan
Los Angeles, California – Leading anti-piracy solutions provider CEG TEK International (CEG TEK) will be extending its services to Japan after successfully completing a six-month test. The company is also initiating ISP compliance testing in both Australia and Canada. The announcement was made by Kyle Reed, COO, CEG TEK International on July 16.
CEG TEK’s proprietary platform tracks vast amounts of data and is capable of continuously monitoring multiple Peer-to-Peer protocols (P2P) on a global level, in any format and language. Now, the company plans to extend its reach to several new territories.
Earlier in 2014, CEG TEK conducted a test with a large media company in Japan which yielded successful settlements over the past four consecutive months. As a result, the company will expand service in Japan to additional clients soon.
CEG TEK is also exploring the addition of Canada and Australia in the coming months by initiating compliance testing in both countries.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 397 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 304 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020