“Bersamamu” premieres internationally at 3rd Deauville Green Awards
Petaling Jaya – TV3 humanitarian documentary series, Bersamamu, received its international premiere when it was screened at the 3rd Deauville Green Awards. The series was also nominated for Best Documentary Film, under the Corporate Sponsorship and Humanitarian Help category.
Bersamamu was shortlisted from a total of 250 entries from over 30 countries. The programme was screened to the public, press and panel of jury on June 17 at Cinéma Morny. One of the highest-rated programmes on TV3, the programme showcases the plight faced by less fortunate individuals and families plagued by poverty, chronic illnesses, abuse, and other ill-fated circumstances. The episode screened in Deauville is part of the “Penuhi Impian” series, where the programme fulfils the wish of 16-year-old Muhammad Amiruddin Abdullah diagnosed with neurofibroma, who harbours a dream of going to the Legoland Theme Park in Johor, Malaysia.
Bersamamu producer, Mazlin Nordin, viewed the international recognition achievement as her proudest achievement throughout her 23-year stint at TV3 and Primeworks Studios. She shared, “Producing Bersamamu is something I keep close to my heart, because even when the cameras stop rolling, our yearning to help still continues. We keep ourselves updated with the lives of the families, and offer support wherever we can. The Bersamamu team believes in lending a hand to help ease the burden, and that is the true beauty of working on this humanitarian programme.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 31 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020