FMI acquires global distribution rights to WWI documentary series
FremantleMedia International has acquired the global distribution rights (excluding UK) to World War One documentary series Railways of the Great War with Michael Portillo (5 x 30’). It is produced by Boundless, part of FremantleMedia UK for BBC Two (UK).
Building on the success of the Great Continental Railway Journeys series, Michael Portillo marks the centenary of the First World War by uncovering the central role the railways played in securing victory, repatriating the dead and wounded and feeding weaponry and supplies to the front line.
This is a story told from a unique perspective, focusing on how a British invention that brought trade, travel and prosperity in peacetime became an engine of war.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020