FMI acquires global distribution rights to WWI documentary series
FremantleMedia International has acquired the global distribution rights (excluding UK) to World War One documentary series Railways of the Great War with Michael Portillo (5 x 30’). It is produced by Boundless, part of FremantleMedia UK for BBC Two (UK).
Building on the success of the Great Continental Railway Journeys series, Michael Portillo marks the centenary of the First World War by uncovering the central role the railways played in securing victory, repatriating the dead and wounded and feeding weaponry and supplies to the front line.
This is a story told from a unique perspective, focusing on how a British invention that brought trade, travel and prosperity in peacetime became an engine of war.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 66 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020