FMI acquires global distribution rights to WWI documentary series
FremantleMedia International has acquired the global distribution rights (excluding UK) to World War One documentary series Railways of the Great War with Michael Portillo (5 x 30’). It is produced by Boundless, part of FremantleMedia UK for BBC Two (UK).
Building on the success of the Great Continental Railway Journeys series, Michael Portillo marks the centenary of the First World War by uncovering the central role the railways played in securing victory, repatriating the dead and wounded and feeding weaponry and supplies to the front line.
This is a story told from a unique perspective, focusing on how a British invention that brought trade, travel and prosperity in peacetime became an engine of war.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020