FMI acquires global distribution rights to WWI documentary series
FremantleMedia International has acquired the global distribution rights (excluding UK) to World War One documentary series Railways of the Great War with Michael Portillo (5 x 30’). It is produced by Boundless, part of FremantleMedia UK for BBC Two (UK).
Building on the success of the Great Continental Railway Journeys series, Michael Portillo marks the centenary of the First World War by uncovering the central role the railways played in securing victory, repatriating the dead and wounded and feeding weaponry and supplies to the front line.
This is a story told from a unique perspective, focusing on how a British invention that brought trade, travel and prosperity in peacetime became an engine of war.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021