“It is about self-expression and style within the culinary world,” views executive producer, Ashley Jordan, “Fashion One tackles fashion in the world of gastronomy, taking viewers in an exclusive inside look into the kitchens of the most prestigious culinary masters from around the globe.”
Fashion On A Plate premieres on June 26 and will be shown every Thursday at 10pm (GMT+8), exclusively on Fashion One.
Fashion On A Plate is a Fashion One original programming series. The show is created by executive producers Michael Gleissner and Ashley Jordan, with Nichole Millikan and Cara Salmeri as series producers.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020