Euronews is first TV News Channel in continental Europe
As part of its DNA, Euronews offers an extensive and highly reputed multilingual content, making the channel and all its digital extensions even more accessible to a demanding upmarket audience. Today, Euronews is available 24/7 in 13 languages worldwide on its media platforms.
Attracting and growing the digital audience
The increase in people using both TV and digital platforms to consume news services provides support that Euronews strategy – offering news in the right language on the right platform at the right time – is the most effective.
16% of Euronews total monthly reach comes exclusively from digital platforms, either by websites or the apps. This increase indicates movement across digital usages. A further 11% of reach comes from consumers who use at least two of our platforms (TV + web, TV + app, web + app).
“Premium brands and international organisations know that Euronews’ media ecosystem enables us to deliver the most effective and accurate message to high-income earners and decision-makers, especially in their preferred language. This is again powerfully confirmed by EMS, which analyses media usage of around 51 million upmarket Europeans and places Euronews as major player targeting influential people and succeeding in world-class communication strategies.” said Managing Director of Euronews Sales, Olivier de Montchenu.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020