Cartoon Network brings “Shaun the Sheep” to Southeast Asia
Edward Barnieh, Senior Manager of Acquisitions, Programming and Development at Turner International Asia Pacific, said: “Shaun the Sheep is an irresistibly creative and funny show from one of the leading animations studios in Europe. While it has rightfully earned plaudits from around the world, this is a series that will delight and entertain audiences in Asia. It is an exciting addition to Cartoon Network’s comedy line-up and fits perfectly alongside our other slapstick series.”
Shaun, the world’s most famous and favourite sheep, returns after delighting audiences in scores of hilarious episodes since 2007. The latest season of the stop-frame, non-dialogue animation offers another 30 thrilling adventures set on Mossybottom Farm.
In Season 4, Shaun, sheepdog Bitzer and the Flock continue to delight and entertain children and family audiences all over the world. The laugh-out-loud adventures guarantee even more thrills and raucous adventures with Shaun and his friends down on the farm.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020