Yekutiel added: “Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience. While the most obvious market for OTT is in the media world, we have seen growing interest in Pay OTT services from both our education and enterprise customers. Just last month we published the results of our annual ‘State of Video in Education’ survey, based on respondents from more than 300 global educational institutions. The survey showed that 64% of respondents believe that their institution would be interested in a Netflix-like education video portal to which consumers could subscribe for self-enrichment. We also plan to leverage the combined Kaltura-Tvinci technology to enhance our enterprise and education video solutions with advanced personalization and social functionalities.”
The acquisition of Tvinci enhances Kaltura’s existing OTT offering, introducing a user-centric approach with interactive and social experience and the means to optimise monetisation on every screen. In addition, the combined offering presents telco-grade OTT features such as its ability to integrate to complex eco-systems and the modularity of the solution. The Tvinci platform, which similarly to the Kaltura platform is API-based, will be fully integrated into the Kaltura OTT offering in the coming months, and will be presented at Kaltura Connect – The Video Experience Conference – in New York City, in June.
The Kaltura Pay OTT TV offering now includes:
Kaltura MediaGo Turnkey OTT Product: MediaGo is a turnkey OTT product, which can be fully branded, offering an out of the box Netflix-like portal and apps that support a range of business models including SVOD, TVOD and ad-based monetisation options. Other capabilities include deep social and personalization features, including content discovery and social network integration for targeting each user personally with the right content, comprehensive customer management, subscription management, payment gateway and billing tools, including the ability to create custom packages and bundles for specific users and profiles, as well as advanced A/B testing and analytics capabilities which provide real-time monitoring for campaign management.
Bespoke OTT and TVE Solutions: Cable, satellite or landline operators and telcos with an existing infrastructure and preferred systems in place can leverage Kaltura’s modular API-based OTT offering, which easily integrates with legacy systems, and allows customers to pick and choose between using the Kaltura built-in components or mix-and-match the various components with their own existing infrastructure or services of choice.
Kaltura Connect 2014 – The Video Experience Conference
Kaltura Connect 2014 – The Video Conference – will take place in New York City on June 16-18. Now in its 4th year, Kaltura Connect is the ‘go to’ video industry conference, with more than 1,200 video experts, technologists, executives, and thought-leaders expected to attend this year.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021