CJ E&M to co-produce “We Are Men 2” with Giant Media
Seoul, Korea – CJ E&M announced on May 20 that it will co-produce the drama We Are Men 2 with Chinese firm Giant Media Co., Ltd. Starring Korean and Chinese actors Park Hae-jin, Zhang Liang, and Fu Xinbo, the drama is scheduled to air in 2015. Chinese director Tan Ruru, who also directed We Are Men, will be in charge of producing the 36-episode drama.
Aired by Zhe Jiang Satellite TV in 2011, the first season of We Are Men, which portrayed the professional and romantic lives of three men from different backgrounds, recorded hit ratings in China, even being dubbed the male version of Sex and the City. Announcement of the launch of We Are Men 2 has already caused a stir among Chinese fans thanks in large part to the casting of Korean actor Park Hae-jin, who is widely popular in China for his starring roles in the hit TV dramas Duo Duo’s Marriage aired by Hunan TV in 2011 and My Love from the Star.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020