The panel discussion was facilitated by the channel’s award-winning business journalist and presenter, Lin Xue Ling.
About Vietnam Business Insights
Business Insights is a regional series of Channel NewsAsia’s CEO leadership seminars, aimed at establishing linkages across Asia by promoting the understanding of the business climate and practices in the host country.
Hosted in Ho Chi Minh City over two days on May 21 and 22, the event kicked-off with a corporate golf challenge at Long Thanh Golf Club, attended by more than 100 participants.
Highlights of Vietnam Business Insights – Redefining Sustainable Business Growth for Vietnam will be broadcast on Channel NewsAsia on June 5.
The Business Insights series has been hosted in Jakarta, Bangkok, Yangon, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City. It will next travel to Kuala Lumpur in September 2014.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 152 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021