Hong Kong – Turner International Asia Pacific announced on April 22 the appointment of Marianne Lee as Vice President – Content, General Entertainment, effective May 2.
In this role, she will define and execute content and channel strategy for Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific general entertainment brands. Her focus will include WarnerTV and two special interest brands, TCM Turner Classic Movies and truTV.
WarnerTV is a recent addition to Turner’s Asia Pacific stable of brands that makes a bold statement and demonstrates Turner’s commitment to general entertainment and to audiences that are passionate about great television. With WarnerTV, the Turner portfolio now includes news, kids and general entertainment genres.
- iQIYI presents six new Korean titles to look forward to in April 170 views | posted on April 6, 2021
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 34 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020