Thailand’s Channel 3 launches enhanced weather programmes
MetraWeather’s CEO, Peter Lennox, added, “We are honoured to have been selected by one of the region’s flagship broadcasters. For the first time in Thailand 3D computer graphics, high resolution maps and weather modelling, have been combined to enable viewers in any Thai province to see tomorrow’s weather in detail. Channel 3 is to be commended for taking the lead in bringing the benefits of these powerful technologies to the people of Thailand.”
Channel 3 will use the new weather content across all its broadcast and online channels.
MetraWeather is the commercial arm of the Meteorological Service of New Zealand Ltd and provides weather presentation graphics and data management systems throughout Asia and around the globe. Clients include the BBC (UK & worldwide), TVB (Hong Kong), Phoenix (China), Dubai TV (UAE), NOS (Netherlands), MBN (Korea), The Nine Network (Australia) and TVNZ (New Zealand).
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020