Research and Markets releases new Global IPTV Market Report
Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the Global IPTV Market Report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global IPTV market to grow at a CAGR of 19.41 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in IPTV adoption in the APAC region. The Global IPTV market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for IPTV-based converged services. However, the increasing rivalry from other pay-TV operators could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, Global IPTV Market Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, and the ROW; it also covers the Global IPTV market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The increasing demand for IPTV-based converged services is a recent trend being witnessed in the market. TV service providers are increasingly offering converged services that include the features of the internet, telephony, and TV. Converged services enable the seamless interaction of existing services to create fresh VAS. Some examples include on-screen caller identification and the ability to handle telephonic calls using converged services.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 49 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020