PAC-MAN scores new licensees amidst strong international roll-out
Greenwich, Connecticut, USA – 41 Entertainment (“41e”) announced on April 24 that it has achieved a strong international roll-out for PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures property (the “Property”) since January. The TV series has performed very well in all key markets including Spain, France, UK, Russia, Israel, India, Korea, Eastern Europe, Turkey and Canada improving time slots in all cases and ranking at the top of the ratings charts. Many markets including the Nordics, Benelux, Portugal, Italy, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Latin and Central America and Germany will launch during the year.
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures
Locally, additional new licenses have been granted recently as follows:
In France, Hachette will have a full Publishing line while Delcourt will have Comic Book Albums, Alcara will produce charms while two QSR promotions are lined up, one for Fall 2014 followed by another in Spring 2015, as well as Play by Play will design and distribute Beanies, and Best will have Footwear, bringing the total licensees to 19 in France.
In the United Kingdom, Sambro will handle bags and stationery, More for Your Store will have money tins, Palamon International will have dress up and accessories and Play by Play will design and distribute Beanies, bringing to 18 the total licensees producing product for the UK.
In Iberia, Copywrite will handle backpacks and bags, Comercial Mercera will have patches and zipper pulls, Madhouse will launch mall events, Hot Shots will produce candy, wafers and cookies, Educa Borras will produce puzzles and distribute the KNEX construction toy line, Play by Play will design and distribute Beanies, bringing to 19 the total licensees producing product for Iberia.
In Mexico, where the TV series just launched on Televisa on April 4, Carvajal has been granted notebooks, Granmark will have party supplies, Union Kids has been granted apparel and Multimusic will handle Home Entertainment bringing the total licensees in Mexico to 16 while Fabricas de Productos (Frito Lay) will have a promotion in Central America for Salty snack products under the CHEETOS brand and TAZOS promotional products where 14 total licensees have been signed.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 148 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021