New York – AMC Networks announced on April 3 that Bruce Tuchman has been named President, AMC/Sundance Channel Global and MGM Channel Global.
In addition to his current role overseeing AMC/Sundance Channel Global, Tuchman takes on the additional responsibility of leading the programming, marketing, and strategic development of the company’s MGM Channel, which is programmed and distributed in multiple languages and reaches over 130 countries and territories.
Responsibility for sales, scheduling and operations for MGM Channel will remain with the AMCN Chellomedia business units that currently operate the Channel – Chello Central Europe, Chello Latin America, Chello Multicanal and Chello Zone. Tuchman will coordinate with these divisions and work closely with them to further develop the MGM Channel brand.
Tuchman will continue to be based in AMC Networks corporate headquarters in New York and will continue to report to Ed Carroll, AMC Networks Chief Operating Officer.
“Bruce has done a great job building Sundance Channel into a global brand and this new role allows us to take advantage of his long history with MGM,” said Carroll.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020