activeTV’s “Wacky World Beaters” goes to Australia
Following the success of its kid’s series Prank Patrol Australia, the team at activeTV will offer up a new brand of comedy to Australian kids with the debut of Wacky World Beaters on April 6 at 5.50pm on ABC3.
Wacky World Beaters is a 20 x 30’ kid’s factual series featuring two highly competitive, slightly zany Hosts who set off on a global discovery tour of wacky competitions. Their mission? To find the world’s ultimate wacky sport! In this hilarious, action packed series, Amberley and Gilly compete against the world’s best…and each other while uncovering amazing people, culture and history wherever they go.
“We are proud to deliver up a highly entertaining series which will take viewers to places they’ve never seen while uncovering zany competitions they never dreamed of,” said Executive Producer Amanda Peppard. “Equally we’re really excited to showcase much-loved children’s Host Amberley Lobo in some very wacky situations alongside newcomer William Gill who has to be one of the funniest young guys you’ll see on children’s TV.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020