Prime Entertainment Group has just signed an important distribution agreement with Ma Chaîne Sport for more than 550 hours of sports and health and wellness programming.
Prime Entertainment Group, known for more than 10 years in the TV market as producer/distributor of programs related to Cinema/Celebrities/Hollywood, continues to diversify its catalogue. In one year, its catalogue was multiplied four times, thanks to many agreements signed with leading European producers in France, Germany and Holland as well as internationally with American and Israeli producers.
This new distribution agreement upscales the quality of Prime Entertainment Group’s offer with more than 550 hours of high profile sports programming. Today, Prime can offer 247 hours of Combat series, 139 hours of wellness and combat sport’s magazines, as well as 166 hours of multiple Championships: French League 3, Portuguese League Cup, Tennis Senior’s Tour, Men and Women’s French Volleyball league and French championships of Gymnastics and Figure Skating.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020