Prime Entertainment Group has just signed an important distribution agreement with Ma Chaîne Sport for more than 550 hours of sports and health and wellness programming.
Prime Entertainment Group, known for more than 10 years in the TV market as producer/distributor of programs related to Cinema/Celebrities/Hollywood, continues to diversify its catalogue. In one year, its catalogue was multiplied four times, thanks to many agreements signed with leading European producers in France, Germany and Holland as well as internationally with American and Israeli producers.
This new distribution agreement upscales the quality of Prime Entertainment Group’s offer with more than 550 hours of high profile sports programming. Today, Prime can offer 247 hours of Combat series, 139 hours of wellness and combat sport’s magazines, as well as 166 hours of multiple Championships: French League 3, Portuguese League Cup, Tennis Senior’s Tour, Men and Women’s French Volleyball league and French championships of Gymnastics and Figure Skating.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 41 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020