Beijing – China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STV) (“China Digital TV” or the “Company”), provider of conditional access (“CA”) systems and comprehensive services to China’s expanding digital television market, announced on February 27 that it has reached a strategic agreement with Jishi Media Co., Ltd. (“Jishi Media”) to cooperatively develop value added services (“VAS”) in Jilin Province.
According to the agreement, China Digital TV and Jishi Media will establish a long-term strategic relationship and leverage their respective strengths to jointly develop VAS services, including cloud games, cloud motion-sensing games and OTT multi-screen interactive offerings. Jishi Media will provide technical support in the areas of cable network resources, and its large customer base in the province. Meanwhile, China Digital TV will leverage its industry-leading technological capabilities and project operations experience to offer solutions for cloud platform technologies.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020