Tom Hanks on PopStop TV
PopStop TV and Hollywood Now have been recognised by Western outlets for their coverage, including SKY TV, MTV, VH1, BET and TMZ. Currently, PopStop TV reaches five million households over-the-air in Los Angeles on KILM-TV, while Hollywood Now airs on cable in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco and on Verizon FIOS nationwide on Sino TV, reaching 10.2 million households.
Partner/CEO of Broadband Solutions Group Don Mathison added: “PopStop TV and Hollywood Now have achieved great success in North America and China. With this additional distribution on Tudou via HOLLYWOOD Channel, we can now reach millions and millions of additional viewers who are passionate about celebrity, entertainment and pop culture news.”
Metan’s HOLLYWOOD channel launched in January 2014 to Tudou’s 400 million+ users, uniting the Hollywood creative community and China, appealing to young, educated, affluent Chinese consumers and their swiftly expanding interest in Western celebrities, movies, TV and Web series, fashion and pop culture. Network channels include Today’s Hollywood News, HollywoodSights, Behind the Scenes, Hollywood Interview, Movie Music, Parties and Premieres, Hollywood Style and Hello!Hollywood Talk Show.
HOLLYWOOD on Tudou features daily entertainment news reports, behind-the -scenes coverage of all the major red carpet events and premieres, exclusive set visits, as well as spotlight the best work by up-and-coming producers. Metan’s flagship series Hello!Hollywood is the channel’s first original series, recently relaunched as a 30-minute, weekly talk show, recapping the week’s news from around the world of entertainment, and is represented by Creative Artists Agency throughout the world.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020