Endemol’s formats continue roll out in Central and Eastern Europe
In Bulgaria, the first series of Next One on TV7 has been so successful the channel extended the initial 15 episode weekly run with 132 daily episodes, which is currently on air.
Global blockbuster The Money Drop is returning to Turkey on new broadcaster Kanal D. The channel has ordered a prime time series from Endemol, which is set to launch in March this year. The nail biting game show is also returning for a seventh season in Poland on TVP2 and Russia on Rossiya.
Marina Williams, CEO of Central and Eastern Europe and MENA Regions commented: “Endemol’s game show formats consistently deliver great ratings in Central and Eastern Europe. As we head to Discop in Istanbul, we are extremely pleased to close new deals, which will see these international hits airing in eight key markets across the region.”
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020