Starting January 16, 2014, YouTube will provide a sneak peek into some of this year’s Big Game ads. In 2013, Big Game ads were viewed more than 265M times over 3.2M hours.
The main features of this year’s Ad Blitz channel include teasers, where YouTube becomes a one-stop shop to view teaser commercials; highlights encompassing a FOX Sports playoff analysis for teams leading up to the championship; custom content from YouTube stars; and lastly, postgame voting in which viewers are granted the power to vote for their favourite ads across multiple devices.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,209 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020