SundanceTV will roll out its redesign in the weeks leading up to the February 27 premiere of its highly anticipated original series, The Red Road starring Jason Momoa, Julianne Nicholson and Martin Henderson. Later this year, the network will unveil The Honorable Woman starring Maggie Gyllenhaal and season two of critically acclaimed Rectify. 2013 was a landmark year in which Sundance Channel successfully launched a widely acclaimed original scripted slate with Top of the Lake, Rectify and The Returned, in addition to receiving a record number of Primetime Emmy nominations and a Golden Globe win for Elisabeth Moss in 2014 for her performance in Top of the Lake.
SundanceTV’s new logo and rebrand were developed in partnership with Base Design and Johnson + Wolverton.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 75 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 43 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020