MP & Silva extends Brazilian football deal until 2015
MP & Silva and Globo, the exclusive distributor of Campeonato Paulista and Brasileirao, announced that they extended their partnership for the distribution rights of Campeonato Brasileiro da Série A (also known as Brazilian League Série A or Brasileirão) and Campeonato Paulista in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar until 2015.
The new agreement builds on a long-term relationship that started in 2011, with MP & Silva distributing the package of Campeonato Paulista from January to April and Campeonato Brasileiro from May to December for the last three seasons.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020