Turner International announces key appointment for HK
Hong Kong – In a key new appointment for Turner International’s business in Asia, Clément Schwebig is to join the company as SVP of Business Development, based in Hong Kong.
Schwebig, a French national, will be tasked with leading and implementing Turner International Asia Pacific’s growth strategy across the region. As the company continues to invest in new genres to grow further beyond its core business, he will lead efforts in creating new local and pan-regional channels, furthering Turner’s in-market presence and developing content for local audiences.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021