Youku Tudou’s content chief to deliver ATF 2013 opening keynote
Singapore – The 2013 Asia TV Forum & Market announced that its opening keynote speech will be delivered by Youku Tudou’s Chief Content Officer, Sunny Xiangyang Zhu. To be held on December 3, 2013, it will kick off a four-day conference programme at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore. ATF 2013 will be held in conjunction with ScreenSingapore 2013 for the second year running.
Previously the Chief Editor at Youku, China’s leading internet television and video company, Zhu was made Chief Content Officer earlier this year and therefore, responsible for all TV content matters on Youku.com and Tudou.com, be it content acquisition, licensing, productions or investments. Zhu’s address – titled “Changing The Future of TV Content – Youku Tudou To Build Dreams, Create Awareness and Reward” – will cover updates, copyright and piracy issues as well as content strategy.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020