ITV Studios renews first look deal with Universal Networks International
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has renewed its multi-year first-look output deal with Universal Networks International (UNI) in Australia, and their channels will get a first look at ITVS GE’s scripted programming for pay-TV in the territory.
As part of the output agreement, UNI has acquired for its 13th Street channel the Australian premiere rights to Vera S3 (4 x 120’); Case Histories S2 (3 x 120’); Murdoch Mysteries S7 (18 x 60’) and Above Suspicion S4 (3 x 60’). It has also acquired all previous series of Vera, Murdoch Mysteries, Above Suspicion, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Agatha Christie’s Marple.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020