Singapore – The Asian Food Channel (AFC), Asia’s first 24-hour regional food and lifestyle channel, which is part of the Scripps Networks family of lifestyle networks, has announced the premiere of its first Chinese language production.
Happy Foodie New Year is co-sponsored by Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd, ILC Trading Pte Ltd, Kim Hing Food Industries Pte Ltd and Tai Hua Food Industries Pte Ltd.
When asked about the premiere of Happy Foodie New Year, Cheah Chee Kong (CheeK), Head of Content, Creative and Marketing of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific said: “Celebrating Chinese New Year is such a beloved and important family tradition in the Asian culture, and we at Scripps Networks are glad to be sharing this joyous season with our viewers through this brand new original production. Premiering our first original Chinese language series in Singapore is an important achievement for us and further exemplifies our commitment to producing quality localised content that is relevant and relatable to our viewers. We see this programme as a stepping stone that can open doors to many more exciting ideas and opportunities here in Singapore and Asia.”
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020