Singapore – The Asian Food Channel (AFC), Asia’s first 24-hour regional food and lifestyle channel, which is part of the Scripps Networks family of lifestyle networks, has announced the premiere of its first Chinese language production.
Happy Foodie New Year is co-sponsored by Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd, ILC Trading Pte Ltd, Kim Hing Food Industries Pte Ltd and Tai Hua Food Industries Pte Ltd.
When asked about the premiere of Happy Foodie New Year, Cheah Chee Kong (CheeK), Head of Content, Creative and Marketing of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific said: “Celebrating Chinese New Year is such a beloved and important family tradition in the Asian culture, and we at Scripps Networks are glad to be sharing this joyous season with our viewers through this brand new original production. Premiering our first original Chinese language series in Singapore is an important achievement for us and further exemplifies our commitment to producing quality localised content that is relevant and relatable to our viewers. We see this programme as a stepping stone that can open doors to many more exciting ideas and opportunities here in Singapore and Asia.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020