Hanoi – The winners of this year’s Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Prizes were announced in Hanoi, Vietnam on October 28, 2013. There were more than 350 entries (over 150 for TV and over 100 for radio) in 13 categories.NHK’s programme A Happy Death, entered in drama category, was selected as a commended entry.
The annual ABU Prizes, organised by the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union for radio and television programmes, honours programmes in categories such as Documentary, Drama, Interactive Programme, News Reporting, Children and a Special Jury Prize.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 80 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020