Cannes – Australian prison drama Wentworth has captured the attention of international audiences at MIPCOM. Sales for S1 were completed by the teams at FremantleMedia International to Africa (MNET), Eire (TV3), Sweden (TV4) and Scandinavia (CMORE), as well as New Zealand (TVNZ), UK (FIVE).
It is also available in 15 markets through a pan-Eastern Europe deal with SPI.
Additional deals for Season 2 have already been concluded for the UK, Eire, Scandinavia, Sweden and New Zealand.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 66 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 58 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 50 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 34 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020