MIPCOM: BBC Worldwide launches “Atlantis” with 3D stunt
Johnny Capps, Executive Producer of Atlantis also says: “With Atlantis it was essential for us to immerse viewers in a rich, fantasy world. The 3D artwork captures that world brilliantly and it’s a real pleasure to see it on display at MIPCOM.”
The Atlantis 3D art is the work of leading street artists 3D Joe and Max. Measuring 6m x 3m, the canvas took 36 hours to create, using a combination of chalk pastels, acrylics, and ordinary household paint.
From the makers of hit show Merlin, Atlantis is a major 13-part drama which will bring to life the vast store of Greek myths and legends re-imagined for a new generation. It is an Urban Myth Films production for BBC Cymru Wales co-produced with BBC America.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020