MIPCOM: Banijay International to offer “Ultimate Reality Diva”
London – Banijay International will launch a wide range of fresh new entertainment programming at MIPCOM including Ultimate Reality Diva produced by Banijay Group company Bunim/Murray Productions. Already commissioned for a second season the no holds barred show has broken ratings records on Oxygen in the U.S.
Ultimate Reality Diva
Two studio-based cookery shows are also being unveiled: Hands Off, Chef! created by Banijay Group’s Air Productions and originally broadcast on France 2 in France, and Family Taste created by Banijay Group company Ambra Multimedia and originally broadcast on Rai Uno in Italy.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020