Singapore – FOX International Channels (FIC) Asia, 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business and Asia’s leading pay-TV network, announced that they have secured a new multi-year contract for the exclusive rights to broadcast the Tennis Grand Slam, the French Open, across 20 territories in Asia.
The highly-anticipated tournament, and the only Grand Slam played on clay, will be showcased on FOX Sports’ networks across multiple platforms including television, broadband, mobile and IPTV.
Under this agreement with The Federation Française de Tennis, fans will not only be able to watch more than 80 hours of LIVE tennis action from the Roland Garros Stadium from May 2014 onwards, but will also have an opportunity to watch multiple games played on different courts concurrently across FOX Sports’ various platforms.
FOX Sports is committed to showcasing the action from the French Open tournament in multiple languages including Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia, in addition to English.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021