BBC Global News announces partnership with Twitter Amplify
New York – BBC Global News has announced a new partnership with Twitter Amplify, the social broadcast network service’s innovative video promotion tool.
BBC Global News will provide the global Twitter community timely in-Tweet video clips that complement its global news gathering operation. This partnership offers BBC Global News and its future brand partners an integrated cross-platform tool to reach new audiences on Twitter.
“This new collaboration harnesses our global reach and news gathering capabilities to bring our advertising partners clever and impressive products,” said James Montgomery, Director of Digital & Technology at BBC Global News Ltd. “Building on the efforts of BBC America’s partnership with Twitter, we’re thrilled to bring our ad partners with us at the cutting edge of news.”
“What makes this partnership exciting is the amazing content Twitter users will get from BBC Global News, no matter where they are in the world,” said Glenn Brown, Senior Director of Twitter Amplify. “We look forward to working with BBC Global News to bring these programmes to market.”
BBC.com has begun production of a new in-Tweet broadcast, #BBCTrending, a new series of short form video broadcasts that will launch later in fall 2013. The broadcast will give users the inside story behind the latest trending phenomena on social media that day.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020