Singapore – The 18th Asian Television Awards (ATA), organised by Television Asia Plus, a publication of Contineo Media Pte Ltd, is proud to work with YouTube in organising a seminar titled Made-for-TV, As Seen on YouTube. The seminar will be held on December 5, 2013, at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore, as a seventh track in the annual ATA Showcase.
Made-for-TV, As Seen on YouTube, one of the premium tracks for the Showcase, will feature representatives from the Asia Pacific YouTube team. Currently confirmed is Gautam Anand, Director of Partnerships and Operations, YouTube APAC, who will present a keynote and engage in panel-style discussions in the presence of conference attendees. Also presenting will be Wiwi Goh, Manager of Content Partnerships, YouTube APAC.
The seminar will address how YouTube can empower content producers and content rights owners/ broadcasters to not only build audiences, but monetise both legacy and new content. Included in the seminar are case studies and panel discussions, with practical tips on how best to reach audiences via YouTube. Attendees will also be acquainted with YouTube’s Content ID tools that can help track, block and even monetise content, allowing one to best structure content creation strategies on the online platform.
“With more people going online every day, including here in Asia, digital media is increasingly crucial for content creators. With a platform like YouTube, creators can find new ways of distributing their content to new audiences and build up fan communities around the world,” says Gautam Anand, Director of Partnerships and Operations, YouTube APAC.
The Made-for-TV, As Seen on YouTube seminar is part of the ATA Showcase, a full-day conference of seven tracks open to all trade members and aspiring media professionals. At the Showcase, each year’s award nominees: regional directors, producers and creative talents, will come together and engage in an intimate theatre-style dialogue. These industry professionals will share their experiences in content production, technical expertise, as well as post-production. Attendees can choose from six other Showcase tracks – Scripted Programming, Formats/ Reality, Sports Programming, Factual/Documentary, Children/ Preschool and Technical & Creative; which will collectively introduce a wide variety of nominated ATA projects that cover the entire broadcast spectrum from production, to performance, to post-production. Some of the speakers from the 2012 ATA Showcase included representatives from Beach House Pictures, The Moving Visuals Co., Most Wanted Pictures, The Group Entertainment, Ochre Pictures, Southern Star Entertainment, Media-Stable, Fuji Television Network, Inc., FOX International Channels, Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific, YouTube, and Viki.
“The ATA Showcase is our attempt to give producers and content creators a voice to articulate their experiences in producing their nominated works. We are confident that attendees will benefit tremendously from the rich experiences of these industry professionals,” says Raymond Wong, CEO of Contineo Media Pte Ltd. “In addition, our collaboration with YouTube is a testament to our commitment to not only empower content creators, but also to arm them with knowledge and expertise to take their content from existing broadcast platforms to new and emerging digital ones that are truly the next drivers of industry growth.”
Registration for the full-day ATA Showcase is now open. Additional information about both the ATA Showcase and the ATA-YouTube seminar may be found at http://ata.onscreenasia.com/ata-showcase/.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021