Kit Digital emerges from bankruptcy and relaunches as Piksel
NEW YORK, NY – August 29, 2013 marks the first day of operations for Piksel, Inc – an integrated global business dedicated to helping clients maximise reach and return with video.
With a new name, new leadership team (Peter Heiland as Piksel’s interim CEO), and a new ethos, Piksel draws upon deep expertise from some of the most accomplished people in online video solutions. Nicknamed ‘televisionaries’ by the company, the Piksel team works with some of the leading media and enterprise brands in the world, such as AT&T, BSkyB, Mediaset, Vodafone, Airbus, and Volkswagen.
A solutions business with integration expertise across the video value chain, Piksel brings an end-to-end ‘design, build, manage’ approach to the market. Its solutions business is made up of strategy, systems integration, creative services, managed services and software applications – including the award-winning Piksel VCMS platform and second-screen application, 2Si.
“Piksel solves business problems with innovative thinking. Though we have platforms and applications for video, we don’t bill ourselves as a pure-play product company. And while our professional services and managed services expertise is built on decades of experience, nor do we see ourselves as a pure services business. We are, at heart, a solutions provider.
“Put simply, our goal is to help our clients optimize the value of their video assets. Whether we do that with our software or someone else’s, we’re focused on giving our client’s the edge they need to deliver high performance multi-screen content experiences faster,” said Peter Heiland, Piksel’s interim CEO.
Kevin Joyce, Piksel’s Chief Commercial Officer, goes further; “The name may be new, but we’ve been helping businesses maximize their reach and return with video for the better part of two decades. There’s an incredible depth of talent in this company, with the collective expertise of over 800 professionals who consistently deliver incredible results for clients.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021