Singapore – A+E Networks Asia has appointed Sabil Salim to the newly-created position of Head of Operations, effective September 25, 2013. The announcement was made by Saugato Banerjee, Head of Strategy and Business Development, A+E Networks Asia Pacific, to whom Salim will report.
In his new role, Salim is responsible for overseeing and expanding A+E Networks’ broadcast operations across Asia, working closely with U.S. stakeholders.
“A+E Networks Asia now has a suite of 5 HD channels. Sabil’s experience will be extremely valuable as we prepare for the next phase of expansion and continue delivering quality programming to our partners and audiences,” said Banerjee.
Salim joins A+E Networks Asia with extensive experience in operations. Previously, he worked for Globecast Asia where he managed operations in Singapore and Hong Kong, handled pre-sales, and launched new channels including Hello! Japan and beIN Sports 1 & 2, Indonesia. Prior to Globecast Asia, Salim worked for ESPN STAR Sports for 16 years.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020