National Geographic Channel Asia (NGCA), FOX International Channels’ (FIC) leading factual entertainment channel, is launching an original pan-regional series produced in Asia for an Asian audience.
I Wouldn’t Go In There sends blogger and urban explorer Robert Joe (“RJ”) to investigate the true stories behind some of Asia’s most reputedly haunted sites.
This series is commissioned by National Geographic Channel Asia, produced by InFocus Asia and supported by the Media Development Authority of Singapore. It is in line with FIC Asia’s strategy to ramp up its slate of original production, and NGCA’s goal of developing locally relevant returnable series.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020