National Geographic Channel Asia (NGCA), FOX International Channels’ (FIC) leading factual entertainment channel, is launching an original pan-regional series produced in Asia for an Asian audience.
I Wouldn’t Go In There sends blogger and urban explorer Robert Joe (“RJ”) to investigate the true stories behind some of Asia’s most reputedly haunted sites.
This series is commissioned by National Geographic Channel Asia, produced by InFocus Asia and supported by the Media Development Authority of Singapore. It is in line with FIC Asia’s strategy to ramp up its slate of original production, and NGCA’s goal of developing locally relevant returnable series.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020