Italy’s Teleippica signs capacity deal with MEASAT-3
Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (MEASAT) has announced a six-year agreement with Teleippica S.r.l. for capacity on MEASAT-3.
A provider of television broadcast transmission services in Italy, Teleippica will use MEASAT-3 to broadcast the Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies (MIPAAF) Unire Sat channel across Australia, Asia and Africa.
“Teleippica selected MEASAT-3 for its wide footprint, which enables the Unire Sat channel to cover regions between Australia, Japan, Mongolia and Africa,” said Mario Sussi, Chief Technical Officer, Teleippica. “We look forward to a long term partnership with MEASAT in bringing high quality sports and lifestyle programming to our viewers.”
“We are pleased to support Teleippica’s requirements to distribute the MIPAAF Channel,” said Jarod Lopez, Vice President – Broadcast Sales, MEASAT. “Accessible from Europe, and with an expansive footprint, MEASAT-3 is an attractive satellite for broadcasters and telecommunications service providers.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020