Fashion One launches original production in Taiwan
“This is our first local production taking place in Taiwan, and we are delighted with the positive initial results. We hope that Daya could further inspire local viewers to find their own style through the series by introduce Taiwan’s amazing people, their lifestyle, their shopping and dining experience.,” said Ashley Jordan, CEO of Fashion One.
“I’m really happy to join as a host of Fashion One, an influential worldwide fashion and entertainment television network. Through FreeStyle, I have a chance to interview a lot of highly talented local designers and could witness the importance of Taiwan’s fashion industry in Asia and the world,” added Daya.
FreeStyle, a Fashion One production, premieres on the Taiwan feed starting August 29, 2013 and repeats on Chunghwa MOD and CNS.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020